Tuesday 3 February 2015

Social Media Revolution dies in a couple of years ? 

A couple of CEO's who ruled the social media world, such as Google, who came out o the world to say that social media is a dying revolution. & it really made me think so much on how this statement might be true, since this is what I do full time, got me thinking, really, in 5-10 years will I be out of a job or business maybe? 

Well, what I recall out of his statement “ Ex. Google CEO”, that its time for the new technology to come in, robots will be operating everything, ( well in that sense), and I have really just been thinking of that statement itself, and specifically where I come from. Oman, in the GCC of the conservative yet up to date country, where social media is still a new thing and is still growing. As we have seen in the past couple of years Social Media has been a reason for heads to fall, and if people were smart enough they would keep this new revolution going but evolving everyday as we see it.


My view at the moment about this whole thing is, no its going to die because in the back of my head, this will be used as a smart tool, where people can speak and voice out, isn’t it the only place at the moment where governments are silently listening, and only a couple of the smart ones actually listened loudly. Isn’t this still going to be a revolution 10 years later, when people will be more mature and more cultured about it, where it can not only be social network, it can actually be a part of a bigger thing, highlight bigger things, listen to
bigger things and taking bigger actions ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com